The EU Bioeconomy Strategy sees cities becoming major circular bioeconomy hubs, where biowaste is a feedstock for safe and sustainable bio-based products. This 6-part webinar series will explore the current state of the art in Europe along the value chain – from collection to valorisation – and discuss business and policy issues relevant for the development of urban bioeconomies across Europe. The series is a partner event of the EU Green Week 2021.
- Selective collection of urban biowaste – 5 May, 12:00
- Stakeholder engagement & citizen awareness – 19 May, 12:00
- Technologies for urban biowaste and wastewater valorisation – 26 May, 12:00
- New business models – 10 June, 12:00
- Safety and acceptance of end biobased products – 16 June, 12:00
- Policy influence – 30 June, 12:00
Registration is free via this link: https://hoopproject.eu/events/webinar-series-2021