The 2021 Horizon Europe Info Days will be held online between 28 June and 9 July.
The events will give prospective applicants and other stakeholders of EU research and innovation the opportunity to get information and ask questions about main funding instruments and processes of Horizon Europe.
The Info Days will address 9 themes, each featuring a programme of exclusive discussions and hands-on sessions dedicated to a different cluster or part of the new programme. Click on the links below to access the programmes and streaming links:
- Cluster 1 – Health
- Cluster 2 – Culture, Creativity & Inclusive Society
- Cluster 3 – Civil Security for Society
- Cluster 4 – Digital, Industry & Space
- Cluster 5 – Climate, Energy & Mobility
- Cluster 6 – Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture & Environment
- ERA & Widening
- Research Infrastructures
- The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: what’s new under Horizon Europe