Title: EU Project Manager
Workplace: Greenovate! Europe E.E.I.G. offices, Silversquare Bailli, Av. Louise 231, 1050 Brussels
Status: Full-time contract
Reports to: Managing Director
Desired start: May/June 2023
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) to Vicky Mosteyrin (email@example.com) by 19 April 2023 included. Interviews will be held between 24 –28 April 2023.
Greenovate! Europe is a not-for-profit network of organisations dedicated to sustainable innovation. Together, we develop sustainability projects and provide innovation support services to researchers, companies and policy-makers. We foster collaboration between our members and carry out dissemination and policy activities in EU funded projects.
Greenovate! Europe is looking for an experienced EU Project Manager to join our young and enthusiastic team. The main responsibilities of the Project Manager are (1) to independently manage Greenovate! Europe’s tasks in several high-profile EU funded research and innovation projects, and (2) to prepare and write research and innovation project proposals.
Management of European projects
- Implementing activities related to communication, dissemination, replication and exploitation in Horizon 2020/Horizon Europe projects together with Greenovate! Europe members and European partners. Typical tasks include:
- Drafting and implementing communication and dissemination strategies (content creation for project websites and social media, supervising production of promotional materials such as videos, project brochures, etc.)
- Knowledge transfer activities – organising webinars, workshops and conferences.
- Communicating and mediating with partners on project implementation
- Ensuring the implementation of projects to time, budget and quality
- Preparing deliverables and reports to the funding body.
- Supporting proposal preparation, including production of Work Packages, draft dissemination, communication, and exploitation plans, and project budgets, under the supervision of the Proposals Co-ordinator and Managing Director
- Supporting the Proposals Co-ordinator in mapping topics of member interest, updating planning documents, and managing working groups with members to discuss opportunities and develop project concepts
- Identifying new opportunities and promoting the participation of Greenovate! Europe and its members in proposals.
The ideal profile
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience in EU funded projects, particularly Horizon 2020, including financial and administrative management is mandatory
- Proven experience with preparation and drafting of Horizon 2020/Horizon Europe proposals and tenders
- Experience with strategic communication and event management
- Understanding and interest in sustainable innovation topics, particularly the focal areas of Greenovate! Europe´s activities: Food & Bioeconomy, Industry & Circular and Energy & Mobility
- Independent and responsible with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi‐task
- Self-starter and pro-active
- Excellent communicator both written and spoken
- Full proficiency in English; French and other languages an asset.
About Greenovate! Europe
Greenovate! Europe is a Europe-wide expert group dedicated to accelerating green innovation. We work at the forefront of innovation with all technologies and services that have a positive life-cycle impact on the environment, with a focus on Food and Bioeconomy, Energy and Mobility, and Industry and Circularity.
Our partners are Europe’s top R&D centres, the most innovative and environmentally advanced cities, passionate green entrepreneurs and other dynamic eco-innovation stakeholders who can pride themselves to be among the pioneers of a green economy.
Our management team in the Brussels-based Secretariat foster collaboration between members and carry out dissemination and policy activities in EU funded projects.